January 30, 2012

Liars!

You know those people that go to the gym and say, "I love working out, it feels so good."  Well I think they just lie.  I know working out is good for me, but it NEVER feels great.

I met with my trainer again tonight.  She pushed me much harder this week.  I did 30 push-ups! That's a huge accomplishment for me.  They were in sets of 10 and girl push-ups, but regardless that's more than I've done for years.  I will do this same routine every other day, plus cardio every day.

I have to admit I feel good.  I have increased my endurance and flexibility, but I'm not sure I will ever get to the point that I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is awesome that you are doing it, it is more than I am doing. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I've had times where it felt SO GOOD to work out. It can happen, seriously. But it only feels good when your body is in shape enough to hack it and you KNOW that you are really really close to the END of your workout. Too bad I haven't felt that in a good 18 months, but I'm working back towards it. Anyhow, you are awesome, keep up the good work. I'd really love to hang out sometime! Maybe a Sunday dinner? A really really HEALTHY Sunday dinner?

    ReplyDelete